Tuesday, January 24, 2012

5 LOGOS

1.  McDonalds
     McDonalds is known for its logo of the amazing golden arches, but at the same time I feel like it has been the same for years.   Im not saying they should change the "Golden Arches" per say, Im just feeling that this logo needs an upgrade.
McDonald's logo

McDonald's


2.   Playboy
Whenever I see a bunny, I automatically think of the Playboy bunny logo.   This is a classic, not to mention everyone knows it.   Id have to say that something like this should not change.   It is simple, and makes it point
Playboy logo

Playboy


3.  Starbucks
This logo was just recently updated, and to be honest I am not sure how much I actually enjoy it.   I was always a fan of the other one and I am curious to see how the new logo has affected the sales of Starbucks coffee.
Starbucks Coffee logo

Starbucks Coffee


4.  I LOVE NEW YORK
Being from New York I am definitely a big fan of the I <3 NEWYORK sign.   The first thing that I think of when I think New York City is that logo on everything.   Its classic, and I do not think needs to be changed.  

I Love NY logo

I Love NY


No comments:

Post a Comment